The St. Louis Chapter has had a lot of conversations of late about how members are filling the pipeline of skilled workers needed for their futures.
Among Chapter initiatives:
- SCHOLARSHIPS for high school and post-secondary students
- BotsSTL – the April 22 robotics competition in which 16 high school teams will compete in a double-elimination demolition robotics competition
- NTMA-U – FREE online training thru NTMA member companies
- EMERGING LEADERS – Quarterly Breakfast & Learn events
- INTERNSHIP AND APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMS At St. Louis members companies
The St. Louis NTMA Chapter has made a strategic decision that actively supporting members’ workforce development needs is a priority.