Business that support NTMA member companies are eligible for Associate Membership. For details or an application for membership, please contact us.
PRECISION MANUFACTURING COMPANIES:
We welcome your company to join the St. Louis Chapter of the National Tool and Machining Association.
Find out what membership can mean for your company.
Apply for membership.
Want to find out more about our membership? Use the search option below to find our NTMA Members, Associate Members and Education Members.
How much would it be worth to you?
- Meeting with peers across the country to openly chat about anything that might save you money, increase your productivity, or bring more business to your doorstep.
- Having your voice heard by your Congressional Representatives.
- Access a report that can be used to defend your compensation to the IRS.
- Knowing that you are a part of the Association that has developed the first ever Skill Standards program for our industry in the US and now leads the industry in online training with the NTMA-U and an online skills assessment tool.
- Access to advice and information when OSHA is knocking on your door.
- Access to free legal advice (1 hour/month) from attorney with years of experience representing manufacturing businesses nationwide.
- Understanding how your business is affected by global economics and what you need to do to survive in today’s challenging environment.